Sorry, if anyone was looking foreword to it. Apparently the set time is conflicting with my friends schedules. That and it snowed really hard, making it difficult for everyone to meet up.
Et3rnal13
You Are Reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
b1337d0j0
Et3rnal13's perspective on the game of Yu-gi-oh, looking back over the last several years of this site, I've written a lot of subpar stuff.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(20)
-
▼
January
(15)
- TONIGHT IS NOT HAPPENING
- Some news and...Number Chronicles Pt.1 Let's go ge...
- Admitting you play Yu-gi-oh and other things...
- Where Are We Now, A Perspective on Competitive Yu-...
- Bored campus snowy boredom
- Brain Droppings: Random thoughts on different yugi...
- Being a scrub (somewhat localish rant report)
- 420 Cosmo Blaze it...Pt. 2
- 420 Cosmo Blaze it...Pt.1
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION: READ THIS.
- Tournament Report: Fishy Fish Dragon Local Storie...
- Just a Product Review...Zexal Emperor Key Logo Dec...
- So yeah. Yu-gi-oh stuff and other things.
- Yu-gi-oh Vlog 1
- Now Streaming League of Legends
-
▼
January
(15)
Labels
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
Judgement of the Light: Apr/201313 years ago
-
I have a Twitter! :o13 years ago
-
Block Golem: Supreme King of Legoland13 years ago
-
10,000 Views! Thank you Guys!♥14 years ago
-
-
Popular Posts
-
I'm playing yu-gi-oh again...because this game.
-
So, some interesting developments happened this weekend. On the one hand, March 2013s top deck at the moment has been defined as Mermails. ...
-
This is just a list of the cards that I think are so far the interesting monsters in the Exceed mechanic. These are followed by short expla...
-
Just waiting for people to get on. Basically, we will be discussing yu-gi-oh stuff. Put it on a listen to it in the background or somethin...
-
Sorry I haven't updated anything this past week. It's been really difficult since my classes are picking up. At the moment, I have...
-
Well, I did terrible. It wasn't even the deck, I just played like a derp the whole time, forgetting card effects, not remembering what ...
-
http://et3rnal13log.wordpress.com/2014/07/13/introduction-to-my-et3rnal13log/ I no longer play yu-gi-oh gaiz. Sorry, but it's been a lo...
-
Will be my last week on hiatus. I just have to finish up doing a couple more research projects and then Spring Break. So I'll probably...
-
With the GX Manga ending in what seems to Koyo playing against Judai, I figured I’d make two decks to commemorate nothing too major, just so...
-
The usual drill. Watch on Twitch TV, being live streamed. http://www.twitch.tv/et3rnalphoenix13# Will be up on my Youtube channel later...
0 comments:
Post a Comment