You Are Reading

0

This Week...

Eternal13 Sunday, February 24, 2013 ,
Will be my last week on hiatus.  I just have to finish up doing a couple more research projects and then Spring Break.  So I'll probably be pumping a lot out once that starts to make up for the lack of writing I've done this past month.  Also, looked like my friends were right on the Undine-less Mermail call.

With a regional coming up this week, I'm hoping to run this:


Click the image to see it better.  I don't want to go through too much about the deck, but one of the things that bugs me is Garunix basically turns the game into a race and I'm not sure against some decks I'd be able to win that race.

Also, with the release of Tachyon Galaxy in the OCG, Dragunity are seeing more play and are getting a bit of hype.  My build for that, once that set drops for the TCG, will probably look like this:




Tempest is supposed to add a lot of consistency to the deck, something that makes me a bit excited.   I've never felt like the deck had consistency issues in the months that I've played it up until now, but Tempest does add a little bit, and even that helps. I'm going with double Tempest and double Sarc because, as good as the Sarc play is, I feel like trip Sarc and trip Tempest would hit more dead draws and take up deck more deck space, neither of which are positive things.

~E.P.B.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 E.P.B. 1337 D0j0