You Are Reading

0

I have moved, and you may be disappointed.

Eternal13 Saturday, July 12, 2014
http://et3rnal13log.wordpress.com/2014/07/13/introduction-to-my-et3rnal13log/ I no longer play yu-gi-oh gaiz. Sorry, but it's been a long time coming, and I feel like I've been out of the game long enough to where I can say it for sure.

With that said, my final thoughts on Yu-gi-oh as a game. It's been a fun ride that's pretty much scoped a good 12 or so years of my life. There's a lot memories that I have with the game, and some life long friends that I've gained because of it. I know there's probably still a social stigma about the game, but no amount of heckling can make me ashamed to say that I loved the game and the friends I got out of it.

In terms of the competitive game, it's going in good places. I know a lot of people didn't think too highly of ARG when I left, but I genuinely feel that they've done good for the game. I'm also excited to see where Jeff Jones and Alexander Vansant go with their new store. I'm really hoping we see them branch off with the same sort of content and tournaments that we see from ARG. With that said, I've met both of them a few times, and they definitely seem like the type of guys that will follow through with their goals and what they want to accomplish, I have nothing but respect for them.

At the end of the day though, it's important to remember that it's just a game. As big as a part of your life it may be, that's all it is.

~E.P.B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 E.P.B. 1337 D0j0