You Are Reading

0

Local Update

Eternal13 Thursday, December 20, 2012 ,
Well, I did terrible.  It wasn't even the deck, I just played like a derp the whole time, forgetting card effects, not remembering what stuff did...don't get me wrong the deck wasn't optimal, but I felt like it was me rather than the deck entirely.

While I was there I picked up some stuff to improve it, mainly 3 Sparkmans that I didn't have (I spent all day looking on Wednesday, didn't work out).  I put those in there, and ran it for a couple of games against various people, and it worked a lot better.  Miracle never really came up, but having those extra light monsters just made everything work.

Next week will probably be running the same thing.  I don't think it's fair that I give up a deck just because I played like crap.

~E.P.B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 E.P.B. 1337 D0j0