You Are Reading

0

Bored campus snowy boredom

Eternal13 Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Yay college campus. Yay boredom. Part of the joys of having a halfway decent phone is that I can do stuff like this. The downside? No spellcheck. Huzzah! Any way. I need to update the top thingy slider, with what is in store for this week. Also the sneak preview was on sunday!

What happened there? Nothing too exciting. Payed my $20 for my 5 lottery tickets, sat down had hope. First pack, nothing. Second pack, mermail xyz, decent.  Was hoping for something different but whatevs. Third pack, swing and a miss. At this point the guy sitting next to me gets Diamond Dire. Was there any hope? Doubtful. Fourth pack, fail. It was looking grim. I grit my teeth in anticipation for the final pack. Open it. Move through the cards, hit the rare. Notice black behind it. Anticipation. Bullet time begins. 20 minutes in a half a second. Diamond Dire. Hell yeah.

Other than that bad pulls were abundent. As they allways are. People overhype sneaks but I feel the pack ratios are the same. There was one breakthrough skill floating around. Im trying to figure out if riding the hype train is worth it. I can pick two up for like 30 monies at the moment.

Anyway. My friend was trying to hussel peope to pay him 5 monies for his pull. Basically paying 5 for an Orbital 7. Unsure if worth it, so I avoid. In hindsight, it would have been all right, because I kind of need another caliburn.

There was a free tournament. I left two rounds in, I was 2-0 with madolches. They are actually pretty good, but I was getting laughed at. Could have been the pink sleeves and me yelling Princess Power everytime puddingcess did something. Jusrt might have been that.

The reat of the day was all right.

- Et3rnal13

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 E.P.B. 1337 D0j0