You Are Reading

0

So I Hear...

Eternal13 Saturday, December 15, 2012
Harpies are getting support in Lords of the Tachyon Galaxy set.  Which, is the next set after Cosmo Balzer Blazer in the TCG.  So yeah, that's pretty epic.  I'm not a big harpy fan myself, but I'm glad for the people that are.  After playing Batteryman for a number of years, I know that feel when you don't get support forever.  It's actually very taxing holding out for it, especially if someone loves the archetype.

Without going into too much detail.

That makes me excited.  I'm holding out for maybe a card (if I'm lucky) for the Dragunity archetype, especially since the set seems like it is going to be a wind based set.  Even if there isn't something specific for it, I'm sure there would be at least one card I could throw in the deck hopefully.  With that said, there was also a few other cards spoiled.

Also, if you're a fan of Number Xyz, your mileage may vary on the new numbers.  Numbers now go higher than 100, so it means more collecting. No. 107 is Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon, which is the counterpart to Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon.

Chaos Xyz are also getting a boost with Rank Up Magic- Barian's Force, which seems like it will make it a lot easier to make decks around chaos Xyz

Fairy Dragon Ancient, Machine Dragon Powertool, and Flashing Karat Dragon Stardust are all getting released as promo cards in Japan.  For those of you unfamiliar with those cards, they are the manga versions of the dragons from 5Ds.  Basically the monster designs are still the same, but they have some slight variations like different markings on them.  Their effects are also slightly different, and a lot of people would argue that their effects are more powerful.

Along with those promos, some of IV's non-xyz Gimmick Puppet cards are getting released.  Can you say FANSERVICE, because I sure can.

~E.P.B.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 E.P.B. 1337 D0j0