You Are Reading

0

Locals Tomorrow

Eternal13 Wednesday, December 19, 2012 ,
Meaning that I get to play the game some more.  So what I'm running tomorrow is this:


Basically, I'm really excited to see how it does.  I don't have the stuff to play that Bushi deck yet, but the Noble Knights definitely look fun.  Don't know if I'll be able to obtain it all before the tournament starts though.  I'm missing:

2x Ignoble Knight of Black Laundsallyn 
2x Noble Knight Gawayn 
2x Noble Arms - Gallatin 

If I don't end up with those, probably going to replace Gawayns with Photon Thrashers.  Don't know about the other things though, it will be an experiment for sure, but I've been picking up all of these Heroic Champion Xyz and I really want to try them out in a deck other than another Hero variant.  So yeah.  Hopefully it won't be a repeat of last week, I'd rather loose horribly than barely miss out on making the prize cut after going 3-1.

~E.P.B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 E.P.B. 1337 D0j0