You Are Reading

0

Problems with Yu-gi-oh

Eternal13 Saturday, December 8, 2012
After a semi-long-term leave, I figured I'd free up some head space before I go to bed. I play MtG casually, and one of the things I really like is how many resources there are for that game, even on a casual level. You have blogs, articles on tons of websites dedicated to that game, podcasts, youtube videos, massive twitter accounts. Yu-gi-oh is younger, but I just wish the community was as big with as many resources for all kinds of players, maybe I'm just missing something. Am I? You tell me.

Anyway, I'm going to do some random musings on here when I get bored. Not really a dojo as much as it is the crazy guy talking to himself. I've got some fun ideas, and I'll be using this blog to keep track of them, because I really hate losing fun ideas in my headspace. Much love to the people who do read, I get that readership is partially based on posts and I haven't posted anything in forever, years even? Maybe. So yeah, if you read, or read any of the old stuff thanks.

Reminding myself: Tomorrow I wanted to write a diddy about a really budgeted deck (possibly using Slushy?), I've also got my Immortal Bushi Heroic Challenge deck...which seemed a lot cooler than my other options for using my Ghost Excalibur, that I won't trade but I've never played. I want to say words about that.

 Good night peoples. End note: Song I'm currently listening to, Highway Under Construction by Gorillaz.

Re-edit:  Also, twitter.  Et3rnal13.  Go on there and bug me.

 ~E.P.B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 E.P.B. 1337 D0j0