You Are Reading

0

Back from the grave

Eternal13 Wednesday, February 22, 2012
So, this blog has had more of a revolving death door than what the yu-gi-oh series. The theme for today is death, as in why haven't I died yet? That's a good question dear readers. I quit yu-gi-oh for a while, and by quit I mean stopped playing. I still showed up at tournaments, traded, dicked around, but I haven't played the game all that much save for the last week.

I figured I would wait until the new banlist. But wow, was I wrong. Basically the new banlist solves the problems in the game about a format ago, but basically what it has done was take most of the decent budget decks out of the equation. The game's expensive, but I don't think this next format will be that bad. Wind-ups, Dino-Rabbits are really strong, but the hype is making them seem like Jesus in Yu-gi-oh form.

Other news! Decks! Decks that I am working. I've got a varient of Bubble Blade that I'll post.



(also extra deck has a Stardust in it now)

Dueling Network makes posting decks so much easier. Anyway, some different stuff going on. I'm trying to figure out why Bubble Blade variants don't use A Hero Lives. Just seems like it can make super-ninja guy a lot easier. Also using more than one copy of Mask Change, since I ride that card's junk a lot. Masked Hero Acid seems too good not too use, especially when followed up with Ninja Guy otk.

I like the one copy of Ocean, in contrast to the people at Dueling Days, because I feel like the deck has enough control elements to get at least one Ocean effect off. With 3 A Hero Lives, the monster count also has to rise a little bit. I'll probably drop the Calls for some stuff. Since those were being used when I ran more than one Ocean. The deck's really a work in progress (plus I built it at 3:00 in the morning last night)

Other Things.

Also, you may notice the new layout. This will probably be the layout for a while. Also, the group of people that I play with are going to be posting content to a new Blog.

YGODynastyINC

Hopefully at least. Again that's another template, probably more changes coming in the future though, basically, consider it under construction. If that flops I'll still stick around here. DynastyInc will mainly be used for competitive content.

This Blog will still do both. Neither will flop. Lets rock this.

~E.B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 E.P.B. 1337 D0j0