Sooooooooooo...been a while. Still playing League of Legends and all of that stuff. Guess I haven't written in a while because of I've been lazy or something. Anyway, lots to talk about with a new format in ygo, lots to talk about with new and interesting MtG products, and lots to talk about with Magma Chamber still. not. existing. for league of legends yet.
I guess I'm going to try and write more on other things at this point. Keeping up with everything and talk different strategies in said games etc.
You Are Reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
b1337d0j0
Et3rnal13's perspective on the game of Yu-gi-oh, looking back over the last several years of this site, I've written a lot of subpar stuff.
Labels
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
Judgement of the Light: Apr/201313 years ago
-
I have a Twitter! :o13 years ago
-
Block Golem: Supreme King of Legoland14 years ago
-
10,000 Views! Thank you Guys!♥15 years ago
-
-
Popular Posts
-
I'm playing yu-gi-oh again...because this game.
-
So, some interesting developments happened this weekend. On the one hand, March 2013s top deck at the moment has been defined as Mermails. ...
-
This is just a list of the cards that I think are so far the interesting monsters in the Exceed mechanic. These are followed by short expla...
-
http://et3rnal13log.wordpress.com/2014/07/13/introduction-to-my-et3rnal13log/ I no longer play yu-gi-oh gaiz. Sorry, but it's been a lo...
-
Just waiting for people to get on. Basically, we will be discussing yu-gi-oh stuff. Put it on a listen to it in the background or somethin...
-
Sorry I haven't updated anything this past week. It's been really difficult since my classes are picking up. At the moment, I have...
-
Will be my last week on hiatus. I just have to finish up doing a couple more research projects and then Spring Break. So I'll probably...
-
Well, I did terrible. It wasn't even the deck, I just played like a derp the whole time, forgetting card effects, not remembering what ...
-
The usual drill. Watch on Twitch TV, being live streamed. http://www.twitch.tv/et3rnalphoenix13# Will be up on my Youtube channel later...
-
The truth is, I just haven't felt like writing the past few days. Been playing a lot of League of Legends, Binding of Isaac and Fallout...
0 comments:
Post a Comment