You Are Reading

0

Pre-post Format: It's all fun and games until Book gets banned.

Eternal13 Wednesday, March 9, 2011
A lot of my testing of the new format so far has been interesting to say the least. I haven't been able to focus on the game for a while since college does what it does but recently I have been playing more often and all of that good jazz.

The deck I've mainly been messing around with would be Scraps, it's been fun, but I'm really missing the casual awesomeness of what I am used to. I think my friends can tell at my rage and annoyence as seeming every deck they play just seems to thrash it. I'm fairly new to Scraps, so I'm assuming it's just my lack of knowledge with knowing how to use the deck.

One thing I have been noticing is that the lack of Book of Moon seems to speed up the games. I'm not saying BoM is the sole reason for this, it's just something I have noted.

I don't mean sped up in the 'herp derp' aspect, I mean Sped up in the terms that I (and some of my friends match-ups) notice that the game is over in a couple of terms. Usually resulting in one deck having a complete lockdown over the over, or just flat out OTK'ing (Fish OTK looks really strong, this sort of thing applies to X-sabers).

It's just something interesting I'll pay attention to as the format goes on. I'm probably jsut really out of practice, since the casual games I've played for the past few months aren't exactly the greatest feats of skill.

I may write again later tonight. Depending on what goes on with the LoL group.

~E.P.B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 E.P.B. 1337 D0j0