You Are Reading

0

Blogpost Enemy #1

Eternal13 Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Exams are officially over, which means good things, and also means that I am actually going to be able to write some more. Lucky world. My laptop has died which also makes it difficult for me to be able to do all of this.

Basically some interesting things have happened. For starters, Nunu in League of Legends got an awesome new skin. I think it looks really cool but there have been a lot of complaints about the skins legendary status (which basically means it is worth $20).

It has a voice over and a couple of particle changes, which are comparable to Gentleman Cho, but people are still hating on the skin for some odd reason. Maybe it’s the concept of it? I don’t really know. I thought the skin was good but to each their own I guess.

Extreme Victory has come out in the yu-gi-oh tcg. Which basically means I’ve bought a lot of it since it’s a set that has a ton of things for archetypes I really like. The set overall is not as impressive as the previous few sets, but it is winding things down for the next set (GENF) which is probably one of the least impressive sets (barring the Exceeds) that we’ve had in a while. For now, I’m loaded it all into EXCV.

Which leads me to the next thing I don’t have money for. Which is New Phyrexia. This set has a lot of my favorite things in it as well, but I won’t have money for it for about a month, which is a sad day. I’ll give more updates when I actually experience it, I’ll probably be playing drafts most often, I don’t like staying in standard unless I can borrow decks.

Last but not least: I still haven’t played Portal 2 or have gotten around to playing Starcraft 2. Need to do both, wanted to get my new laptop first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 E.P.B. 1337 D0j0