You Are Reading

0

BACK FROM T3H DEAD

Eternal13 Tuesday, November 9, 2010
And I feel beastly j0. Anyway, I figured I'd make this much less focused on gaming but still focused on gaming...man I can't decide.

Anyway, my college classes have been hella hard, hence not seeing an update. Since attending nationals I haven't really been able to upload the videos since there's not really any game-play as much as me and goofing off about ordering $100 worth of pizza. They didnt want me to post them, but since no one appears to read this I just might. Especially since our stupidity is hilarious (as well as Jake coming out of a closet while yelling 'I'm coming out of the clossssseeeeetttt' while he flailed like a penquin.)


Anyway look for my next post. Where I talk about making card game sexy time with Glow Up Bulb, and maybe some talk about MTG if I feel like it.

~E.P.B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 E.P.B. 1337 D0j0