You Are Reading

0

New Blog

Eternal13 Thursday, April 29, 2010
Okay so this is now more like the home page, if you follow me on twitter you'll get linked here. Basically this is a game blog, or more specifically what me and my friends are currently doing in the nerdy world of card games etc. If you're not interested in that sort of thing, then don't bother reading simple as that.

Basically thats the scenario.

I decided to make this more casual, since articles don't just come everday and I can not pump out crazy helpful content everyday. So now it's more casual. Hope people read it and stuff still, would be cool. The posts are more about ygo and LoL, not a lot of mtg at the moment, since I'm not playing that a lot and currently, only playing casual, in the summer me and my mates plan on going to more PTQ's and bigger tournaments so that content will prolly come around then.

Thanks for reading. =D

~E.P.B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 E.P.B. 1337 D0j0