You Are Reading

0

Grumbleberg Regional

Eternal13 Friday, March 2, 2012
This is basically a rant.

Why oh why do I have to get up to go to a freakin competition. I'm definitely not a Spike (player profile from MtG. I guess, it's just frustrating. I know I'll get my invite, since I usually get it the first try and it's fairly easy. It's just a pain it has to be sooooooooo early.

For the record, I'll be playing Chaos Inzektors at the regional. The deck is immensely strong, and I honestly think the deck takes a lot of skill to play. I playtested (I use that term loosely, it wasn't extensive) with the deck, after making some mistakes early on, I got the hang of it after a while.


My skilled friend Brian was watching, and noted a way to win one of the games. He basically listed some obscure, 20 card Inzektor combo that would have won the game. Yikes, kind of don't want to play him.

I'll also bring some fun, offish casual decks. The regional is in Indy. If you see me there hit me up. I'll be in a green hoodie, and I have curly hair and glasses (also a beat up leather jacket with the sleeves cut off, if it's cold out).

Wish me luck.

~Eternal13

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 E.P.B. 1337 D0j0