The Shining Darkness Sneak Preview was today. Needless to say it was pretty good. I got everything I needed before the event even began. Apparently I have the worst like with these events, being the second time my only holo in the 5 packs was Boggart Knight.
Infernities were highly sought after by everyone as expected. Nobody was getting rid of the infernity cards and if they were they were overvalued like crazy. Fore example, there was one guy who was valuing the Infernity Launchers at 50 a pop. Talk about ridiculous. Since my main goal wasn’t picking these cards up I just watched the chaos unfold and needless to say it was funny watching everyone scramble for everything.
With that being said the main cool thing I did notice was all of the new players. A lot of people show up for these that don’t ever come to local events and live in the area. That was something pretty cool, and all of the players weren’t bad either. It makes one wonder why the people never show up in the first place.
All in all the event was pretty cool.
~E.P.B.
You Are Reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
b1337d0j0
Et3rnal13's perspective on the game of Yu-gi-oh, looking back over the last several years of this site, I've written a lot of subpar stuff.
Blog Archive
Labels
My Blog List
-
-
-
-
Judgement of the Light: Apr/201313 years ago
-
I have a Twitter! :o13 years ago
-
Block Golem: Supreme King of Legoland13 years ago
-
10,000 Views! Thank you Guys!♥14 years ago
-
-
Popular Posts
-
I'm playing yu-gi-oh again...because this game.
-
So, some interesting developments happened this weekend. On the one hand, March 2013s top deck at the moment has been defined as Mermails. ...
-
This is just a list of the cards that I think are so far the interesting monsters in the Exceed mechanic. These are followed by short expla...
-
Just waiting for people to get on. Basically, we will be discussing yu-gi-oh stuff. Put it on a listen to it in the background or somethin...
-
Sorry I haven't updated anything this past week. It's been really difficult since my classes are picking up. At the moment, I have...
-
Well, I did terrible. It wasn't even the deck, I just played like a derp the whole time, forgetting card effects, not remembering what ...
-
http://et3rnal13log.wordpress.com/2014/07/13/introduction-to-my-et3rnal13log/ I no longer play yu-gi-oh gaiz. Sorry, but it's been a lo...
-
Will be my last week on hiatus. I just have to finish up doing a couple more research projects and then Spring Break. So I'll probably...
-
With the GX Manga ending in what seems to Koyo playing against Judai, I figured I’d make two decks to commemorate nothing too major, just so...
-
The usual drill. Watch on Twitch TV, being live streamed. http://www.twitch.tv/et3rnalphoenix13# Will be up on my Youtube channel later...
0 comments:
Post a Comment